3.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I ordered a D610 from them Monday around noon. All orders placed before 1pm get shipped same day correct?

My order was "pending" for 2 days. I look today, Wednesday, and finally a label has been created but is has not been picked up by UPS yet. I told 2 diff CS associates that I needed this camera this week for a shoot. Also emailed the general CS email AND Helen over the past 2 days and no response.

There was nothing they could do. 48 hours to ship something in stock? CS that has no power to do or know anything? What a poor showing.

Since this will not ship until tonight I will not get the camera in time.

This seems to be a theme around the Internet about them. Order from Amazon or B&H until Adorama has their logistics and CS figured out.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adorama Camera Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Shipping speed, Response times, Outsourced phone center.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 30, 2016.

Comments

Dear Jorge

I can now report back to you the result of my findings.

Your order could not ship earlier because ID verification was initially unsuccessful, which raised suspicions that this was a fraudulent order.

Per our website, we do not in fact guarantee same day shipping:

Adorama Camera makes every effort to get your order to you as soon as possible. Most orders for in-stock items placed on business days are generally shipped the same day (subject to verification, click here for details).

If there is a problem with your order, you will receive an e-mail within one business day to advise you about the situation. I understand your dissatisfaction with this and the inconvenience caused, and you can of course return the order to us following the return instructions on our website. For future reference, if an item is required urgently it is always better to call it in rather than place it online, and advise the sales representative of the urgent need.

Please accept my apologies for the disappointment caused. Sincerely Helen Oster Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador Helen@adorama.com Click here to report this email as spam to System Support.