2.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I ordered a lens on 9/25/2016.they shipped it 11/14/2016.

they billed me $1100 for the lens. the lens was lost by UPS. they refuse to refund my money even though I bought the same replacement lens from them and paid for it. so i have paid them for two duplicate lenses and only have one and am out $1100 since 11/14/2016.

when I communicate with them, all I get is a run around and refund. Thieves. I get bounced from one customer service specialist to another with fake names. According to others, they use offshore Asian phone banks and call it customer service euphemistically.

The sales people defer to the customer service specialists who apologize and do nothing to resolve the problem.It is a flim flam.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Outsourced phone center, Slow customer service, Lousy customer service.

Had an Experience with Adorama Camera?

Comments

HelenOster
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel #1267250

Dear Henry

I have noted your email to me plus your feedback on Google Business.I would have welcomed the opportunity to respond to your email and follow up with UPS re your missing package before you posted your complaints on Social Media.

I note from your email that you advised you have already commenced legal action, therefore I am unclear how I can assist.

Helen Oster